To celebrate a fantastic local business – the Golden Fleece – re-opening, we’re offering new business customers a free meal for two this summer.
The Golden Fleece has been completely rebuilt by owners David Corkhill and Robert Cowan, and will reopen later this summer.
The upmarket gastropub, based at Ruleholme near Carlisle, will cater for a wide range of local, leisure, business and travel consumers.
This of course means that a fast and reliable broadband connection has been installed, both to support business operations and customers.
Read more about why reliable broadband is vital for the Cumbrian hospitality industry.
Ten new Solway Comms business customers between now and September 31st 2021 will receive a meal for two at The Golden Fleece.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion covers all business packages offered by Solway Comms.
- Value of voucher is £50 and can be redeemed before 31st September 2022.
- Applies to ten new business customers until 31st September 2021 on a first come first served basis.
- Offer can be withdrawn at the discretion of Solway Comms or The Golden Fleece.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash